Who Are You?
You’re a small business that’s just looking to get online. Or maybe you have a site that hasn’t been updated in years. You want to upgrade your internet presence, but then you see the cost and the numbers just don’t add up. That’s where I come in!
Who Am I?
I’m a small business owner who does web design (which I enjoy) to support the work I love. Because I’m one of you I offer:
- affordable custom designs
- basic packages with a la carte add ons so you pay for what you use and nothing more
- no monthly retainer because I train you how to update your content
- a set yearly fee of $100 to cover all of the annual backend expenses (domain renewal, hosting, software updates, etc)
And I do all this for less than what some companies will charge just to keep your site online after you pay thousands of dollars for them to build it.
My introductory package starts at $500, which includes:
- a 30-minute one-on-one conversation so I can understand your business and your needs
- your home page
- up to five about pages (share about your business history, unique technology or services, staff members, etc.)
- a contact page
- a blog
Need something more? I can add on additional components based on your needs. This includes but isn’t limited to:
- an event calendar
- an online store
- photo galleries
- mailing list integration
- social media integration
- have something else in mind? Feel free to ask!
My Design Portfolio
joeburnham.com – a recovering Lutheran pastor discovering an abundant life on the other side of the pulpit (my personal site)
Glass Hearts – Glass Hearts provides a safe place for young dads to deal with real issues such as: finding a job and moving towards a career, abusive background, fear, anxiety, loss of identity, education needs, job skills, parenting, and many more.
Peace Addict Tie Dyes – custom tie dye clothing and accessories
Psychiatrist Susan Joshua, MD – your guide on the path to wholeness
Jakob Ellsmore Designs – custom logos and business cards
Rick Ellsmore – your guide to joy, freedom, and intimacy
He is very talented in dealing with people and siphoning through conversations to get to what needs to be done to accomplish a beautiful end product.
Rick Ellsmore, founder of Glass Hearts
He built the backbone of my website as well as taught me how to add in the product information and maintain it.
Katie DeGroot, founder and CEO of Peace Addict Tie Dyes
Are you ready to get started? Submit the contact form below!